Real Estate and Infrastructure Focus
Professional Pensions Real Estate and Infrastructure Focus is a half-day conference developed to help pension fund investors gain a better understanding of real estate, in a time of weak global economics, when many funds are increasingly seeking investments that offer long-term stability.
Infrastructure can also be an excellent asset for a pension scheme if it's structured correctly and the management costs are right. However, these projects can be hard to assess, so we offer delegates a platform to gain sound advice and essential research, to aid their decision-making.
As pension funds give property increasing consideration and infrastructure investment continues to be championed by the Government; this event will be perfectly placed to help scheme investors meet and mingle with peers, real estate and infrastructure experts, to hear insightful presentations and get involved in meaningful discussions.
PP Real Estate and Infrastructure Focus will aid pension scheme representatives ensure the interests of their scheme member-outcomes, by examining:
- The risk/return profile of such investments
- How could smaller schemes get in on these deals? Is it possible?
- Legislation - some practical implications for investors
- What should you look for in a property investment manager?
- Understanding the challenges and benefits of investing in infrastructure
- Getting returns from property in an uncertain economy
Join us in considering all these issues, along with the differences in allocations from DC schemes and those from the traditional DB investor pool; are there suitable solutions that provide the right blend of attributes for DC investors?